VanWyn is developing a disruptive aircraft technology that will save clients millions of dollars and significantly reduce risk compared to space satellites and industrial drones.
We call it the "Sitallite" because it will "sit" in the sky (indefinitely) as a substitute for a "satellite".
With this innovation, VanWyn seeks to become a global leader in delivering high-altitude platform services.
VanWyn is developing the “SITALLITE” -- a geo-synchronous high-altitude payload platform capable of maintaining a stable position in the sky to support client payloads indefinitely.
Our craft will provide the same services as a satellite or aircraft, along with all new features and benefits, to maintain cross-platform connectivity for dramatically lower cost, complexity, and risk.
- Save millions in payload launching, maintaining, & insuring
- Save millions more in payload design and testing
- Deploy in mere days (instead of months of years)
- Hold stable position in the sky for indefinite operation
- Order-of-magnitude more electrical power, payload weight, coverage area, flight range
- Operate for years (instead of days)
- Controllable take-off, flight, and landing
- Automatic flight and operations
- No risks from rocket launch, space debris, air traffic, weather, or birds
- Pay-as-you-go subscription service
A rare opportunity for market disruption
- Patent Filed
- Peer-Reviewed Scientific Paper Published
- Numerous Strategic Partnerships Formed
- Government Support Enlisted
- Competitive Start-Up Incubator On-Boarded
- Prospective Customers Engaged
- Markets and Channels Identified
- Media Exposure (see Vanguard Magazine)
- Detailed Development Plan and Budget Prepared
- Small-Scale Demo Model Constructed and Flown
VanWyn is seeking more strategic partnerships for investment and development support to scale operations and achieve next-generation component and prototype builds.
We look forward to hearing from all interested parties to explore sharing in this exciting investment opportunity.